Can I just say that I am over pretty much everything right now. Here is a list of things I am sick of:
living in this apartment
of owning a home that I dont live in anymore and cant sell
politicians and the constant stream of BS
my bra digging into the top of my ever expanding belly
rain
the smoker downstairs
people parking in your parking spot
relocation companies
contractors who cant type up a simple document
finding out that I am anemic (no biggy just have to take an extra iron supplement but still annoying)
I think that might be all the things that are getting on my nerves today. these blogs are great for venting!!
Hopefully tomorrow I will be a little more pleasant, i figured I can have one or two rant days.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
These are the days where you need to ditch the underwire :)
Hi Renata,
Just spoke to jess last night. They are settling in their new home. I'm going to miss her! Your little one is adorable! I appreciate your honesty about how it's really like after having a child! Everyone tries to paint this picture perfect image. I don't do Face Idiot, or any of those other ones! Hopefully you will get my msg. Keep in touch!
Love,
Allyson
Post a Comment